Beach Club Attendant
Position Description: The Beach Club Attendant is responsible for assisting guests at the towel station by helping with towels, answering questions, and general member/guest needs. This position will also assist in the supervision of the family and pool programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Assist members and guests with pool towels.
- Ensure towel station is stocked, clean and well organized; work with the laundry department for the delivery of towels and pick up of dirty towels.
- Assist with set up and execution of family and pool programs.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order.
- Act in a courteous, helpful and efficient manner when assisting members and guests.
- Answer phone calls and take reservations for programs and other activities if necessary.
- Attend all staff meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain neat and clean equipment, work areas and guest areas.
- Work cooperatively with other recreation staff and other departments.
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complete any other projects or tasks as directed.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
Education: Must be at least sixteen years of age and be a registered student.
Experience: None required.
Skills: Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills. Positive, approachable, and enjoys working with people. Computer skills preferred are Word, Excel, Print Shop, POS register. Professional image and outgoing personality. Current CPR certification preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Equipment to be used: Pools and pool equipment, computer.
Typical Physical Demands: Lifting and moving of equipment up to forty pounds. Ability to exert the physical mobility required to participate in any recreation activity. Must be able to remain standing for long periods of time. This position requires moderate strength and physical fitness. The position also requires repeated bending, stooping, reaching and a normal range of hearing and vision. Requires ability to function professionally in a challenging and demanding environment as well as the ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time and the ability to work in extreme temperatures and sun during shifts.Apply Online Download Application
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.