Position Description: To assist in the service of meals and achieve total member and guest satisfaction in line with established rules of etiquette. The Busser is responsible for providing a clean and pleasant dining experience by clearing, sanitizing, and resetting tables, and ensuring the dining room is well-stocked and tidy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Properly set tables and sidework areas in dining room and kitchen.
- Remove dirty dishes, silverware and unused glassware.
- Reset tables as needed
- Take, enter and assemble to-go orders.
- Keep linen closet clean, stocked and organized.
- Complete all opening and closing sidework for each shift and complete weekly cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and co-workers.
- Assist servers as needed.
- Any tasks as assigned by a server captain, supervisor or manager.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
Education: High School diploma or GED Preferred.
Experience: 6 months restaurant service experience preferred.
Skills: Good communication skills required, ability to multi-task and work with
others required. Good personality, hard work ethic and willing to be part of a
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Computer POS systems, coffee machine, ice tea machine,
bread warmer, microwave, soup kettles, chafing dishes, any other miscellaneous
Typical Physical Demands: Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time. Ability to handle high stress levels during service hours. Ability to carry trays and miscellaneous items of up to 50 pounds. And the ability to work in extreme temperatures during long shifts.Apply Online Download Application
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.