Position Description: To prep and serve food and beverage to members and guests while achieving total member and guest satisfaction in line with established standards of service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Properly prepare and set up food and beverage items for service.
- Greet guests, take and ring up orders.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for members and guests.
- Complete each sales transaction and ensure proper signature on chit by guest.
- Clean tables, counters and workspace in the cafe throughout the day.
- Complete all opening and closing side work for each shift and complete weekly cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Assist management with ordering and inventory as needed
- Inform management promptly of any maintenance or equipment issues
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and co-workers.
- Complete any tasks as assigned by a supervisor or manager.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience: 6 months restaurant service or customer service experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent people skills, even under stressful, fast paced work situations. Strong organizational skills and the ability to work quickly, efficiently and neatly while focusing on providing high level customer service. The ability to think quickly, problem solve, prioritize customer needs and requests and multi-task required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Computer POS systems, blenders, soft serve ice cream machine and other miscellaneous restaurant equipment.
Typical Physical Demands: This position requires moderate strength and physical fitness. Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds and remain standing for long periods of time. The position also requires repeated bending, stooping, reaching and a normal range of hearing and vision.Apply Online Download Application
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.