Position Description: To clean and maintain all club facilities consistent with Seabrook Island Club standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Follow daily cleaning schedule to include but not limited to vacuum, sweep, mop all floors, dust and polish all furniture and metal surfaces, clean windows, vents, mirrors and light fixtures.
- Dust baseboards and rails, edge corners and wash windows.
- Clean elevators daily.
- Clean stairwells and landings.
- Sweep and maintain all outdoor common areas and empty all ash urns and trash cans daily.
- Clean all bathrooms in assigned area.
- Vacuum, dust and remove trash daily from all offices.
- Deep clean all areas.
- Complete any other tasks as directed by the Director of Engineering.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Experience in hospitality cleaning or other related fields preferred.
Skills: Must have a good sense of cleanliness, ability to work alone and with a team.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Equipment to be used: Standard housekeeping equipment.
Typical Physical Demands: Requires the ability to work in a physically and mentally stressful and challenging environment. Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time. Requires daily repeated bending, reaching and stooping required in housekeeping work. Must be able to lift laundry bags and trash bags of up to 30 pounds. The position also requires a normal range of hearing and vision.Apply Online Download Application
Seabrook Island is Charleston's only Truly Private Ocean Front Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only.
The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.