Server Assistant – $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
*Hiring Bonus received after 90 days in good standing*
Hourly rate starting at $15-17/hr!
Position Description: To assist in the expediting and service of meals and achieve total member and guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Obtain duplicate food orders from the Chef and expedite the food as it comes over the line, making sure that appropriate silverware, condiments, etc. are on the tray.
- Deliver the table order to the appropriate table and serve according to service standards. Check to make sure that guests have everything they need before leaving the table.
- Remove dirty dishes, silverware and unused glassware.
- Complete all opening and closing sidework for each shift and complete weekly cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and co-workers.
- Assist servers as needed.
- Any tasks as assigned by a server captain, supervisor or manager.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience: 6 months restaurant service experience preferred.
Skills: Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees required. Customer service personality, hard work ethic and willing to work cooperatively as part of team required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Computer POS systems, coffee machine, ice tea machine, bread warmer, microwave, soup kettles, chafing dishes, any other miscellaneous restaurant equipment.
Typical Physical Demands: Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time. Ability to professionally carry trays and miscellaneous items of up to 50 pounds. Ability to work in extreme temperatures during long shifts. The position also requires repeated walking, bending, stooping, reaching, manual dexterity and a normal range of hearing and vision. Ability to operate professionally in a stressful environment.Apply Online Download Application
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.