Golf Cart Attendant
Position Description: To assist members and guests in any way possible to ensure their golf experience meets or exceeds the expectations of the Seabrook Island Club. Promote a customer friendly attitude in a sometimes fast and hectic work environment where customers demand superior service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Responsible for assisting members and guests in all outside service needs.
- Must be able to interpret a golf tee sheet and mark accordingly as to accurately account for players.
- Prepare golf carts and load bags for expected customers.
- Clean carts after play, inspect for damage, and record any necessary maintenance. Perform some basic cart maintenance.
- Clean, bag, and disperse range balls and keep range picked and clean.
- Maintain a rental club inventory, issue clubs, check in clubs, and record any lost or broken clubs.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace including all areas around the golf shop, bag drop, and cart ramp areas.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club and promote the Seabrook Island Club’s mission to be a superior private club.
- Assists with other duties as needed and as directed by the Outside Services Manager and management of the Golf Shop.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Skills: Knowledge of golf. Good communication and customer service skills required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Golf carts, range ball picker and washer, small tools, and other equipment pertinent to golf operations.
Typical Physical Demands: Position requires the ability to walk, stand, bend, push, pull, kneel, reach, lift and carry up to 75 lbs. Ability to endure extreme outdoor temperatures. Normal range of sight and vision required. Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time. Ability to handle high stress levels during main service hours.Apply Online Download Application