Locker Room Attendant
Position Description: The Locker Room Attendant provides locker room services to members and guests. Achieve total member and guest satisfaction while providing the ideal club experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Clean, polish and perform maintenance on golf shoes.
- Provide food and beverage service to members and guests.
- Mix and prepare alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain routine cleaning on men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Communicate with Housekeeping to insure overall appearance of lounges and locker room are clean and organized at all times.
- Keep daily inventories on food, beverage, and supplies. Fill out order guides and submit to management for ordering.
- Accurately complete sales transactions and ensure proper signature by member or guest.
- Perform and complete daily sales reports and submit to manager daily.
- Complete daily opening and closing checklists.
- Provide excellent service and create a warm and welcoming environment for members and guests.
- Report any irregularities of equipment and building maintenance issues.
- Maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Stay well informed of club events.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Complete any tasks as assigned by a supervisor or manager.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by Seabrook Island Club.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Experience: 6 months locker room or customer service experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent people skills, even under stressful, fast paced work situations, required for
this position. Strong organizational skills and the ability to work quickly, efficiently and neatly while focusing on providing warm and welcoming customer service. The ability to think on your feet, prioritize customer needs and requests and to do several things simultaneously is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Computer POS systems, blender, shoe shine machine, spike drill, and other miscellaneous equipment.
Typical Physical Demands: This position requires moderate strength and physical fitness. Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds and remain standing for long periods of time. The position also requires repeated bending, stooping, reaching and a normal range of hearing and vision.Apply Online Download Application
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.