Member Communications Manager
This is a full time, on-site position ranging from $50,000-$60,000 a year depending on experience.
Position Description: The Member Communications Manager is responsible for communicating to Members consistently and concisely via all channels (in-person, email, social media, etc.) Market, promote, and advertise Member events and programs through social media, email, newsletters, and print displays around the Club. This position reports directly to the Member Experience Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Responsible for Club print communications, including the Annual Report and Quarterly Magazine
- Promote and market Club events, programs, and culinary offerings.
- Responsible for working with the SIC Board of Governors & Club General Manager/COO to send out any required communication.
- Weekly e-blasts.
- Execute the creation of:
- Brochures, folders, flyers, etc.
- Company newsletters: follow up with each department to edit all text.
- Email blasts
- Graphic designer on projects as needed – mostly using Canva.
- Website maintenance/review – using both Jonas software and WordPress
- Maintain supply inventory for paper, collateral, printer supplies, etc.
- Assist in managing social media pages, developing content, scheduling posts, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2-4 years of marketing or graphic design experience preferred.
- Strong technical literacy with the ability to work in multiple systems such as but not limited to Canva, Adobe Creative, Linktr.ee, Hoot Suite, MS Office Suite preferred
- Communication skills.
- Photography skills and manipulation.
- Social media management.
- Organizational skills are a must.
- Team player with excellent customer service skills.
Typical Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require some lifting of up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machinery. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.Apply Online Download Application