Pool Attendant (Spring/Summer 2021)
Position Description: The primary duty for this position will be to assist guests at the towel station, proper care of all towels and miscellaneous items at the towel station. At times this position will also assist in the supervision of the family programs and pools.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Assist in towel disbursement from towel station
- Assist in disbursement of and collection of recreation equipment for the teen room.
- Ensure towel station is stocked, clean and well organized; will work with the laundry department for the delivery of towels and pick up of dirty towels.
- Ensure all equipment is in a safe working order.
- Act in a courteous, helpful and efficient manner when dealing with members and guests.
- Answer phone calls and take reservations for programs other activities if necessary.
- Attend all staff meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain neat and clean equipment, work areas and guest areas.
- Work cooperatively with other recreation staff and other departments.
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complete any other projects or tasks as directed.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
Education: Must be at least sixteen years of age and be a registered student.
Experience: None required.
Skills: Excellent communication, organization, and knowledge of rental equipment. Mechanically inclined and enjoys working with people. Computer skills preferred are Word, Excel, Print Shop, POS register. Current CPR certification preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Equipment to be used: Vans and trucks, golf carts, fitness equipment, pools, pool pump equipment computer.
Typical Physical Demands: Lifting and moving of equipment up to fifty pounds. Ability to exert the physical mobility required to participate in any recreation activity.Apply Online Download Application