Position Description: To assist members and guests in any way possible to ensure their golf experience meets or exceeds the expectations of the Seabrook Island Club. Promote a customer friendly attitude in a sometimes fast and hectic work environment where customers demand superior service. Primary responsibility will be to keep non-golfers off the golf courses in the afternoon and early evening until dusk.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for assisting members and guests in all outside service needs.
- Elevate our Member’s experience.
- Patrol the golf courses in the afternoon and early evening looking for anyone on the course who is either not playing golf or did not check into the golf shop prior to playing
- Must be able to interpret a golf tee sheet and mark accordingly as to accurately account for players.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace including all areas around the golf shop, bag drop, and cart ramp areas.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club and promote the Seabrook Island Club’s mission to be a superior club.
- Assists with other duties as needed and as directed by the Golf Experience Manager and management of the Golf Shop.
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned
Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Skills: Knowledge of golf. Good communication and customer service skills required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
Equipment to be used: Golf carts, range ball picker and washer, small tools, and other equipment pertinent to golf operations.
Typical Physical Demands: Position requires the ability to walk, stand, bend, push, pull, kneel, reach, lift and carry up to 75 lbs. Ability to endure extreme outdoor temperatures. Normal range of sight and vision required. Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time. Ability to handle high stress levels during main service hours.Apply Online Download Application