Position Description: Responsible for the cleaning of stalls for the Club’s 44 stall barn.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily cleaning of horse stalls including: removing manure and urine and replacing with clean dry bedding.
- Load manure in dump trailer and transport to dump site.
- Cover shavings bin daily.
- Completes all other duties as assigned by equestrian management.
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Valid driver’s license with clear driving record.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Equipment to be used: Vehicle, tractor, trailer, stall cleaning tools
Typical Physical Demands: Requires ability to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time. Requires bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, jumping and running. Requires normal range of hearing and vision. Requires ability to perform heavy lifting. Requires ability to endure extreme weather and outdoor temperature conditions for long periods of time.