12th Annual Betty Cannon Golf Tournament
The 12th Annual Betty Cannon Golf Tournament is scheduled for April 4th to support Respite Care Charleston, a local non-profit organization providing services and support for families affected by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. The tournament will be held at the Seabrook Island Club Crooked Oaks Golf Course. This course, created by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., is characterized as a 6,780-yard, par 72 course that twists through maritime forests, marsh and moss-hung, hundred year old live oaks.
Registration will begin at 11 and end at noon when the putting contest starts. The tournament will begin with the shotgun start at 1pm. Upon completion of the tournament, volunteers and those with reception tickets will join the golfers for an awards reception, dinner, and silent auction in The Atlantic Ballroom at the Seabrook Island Club. Dinner, and drinks will be served as you enjoy the club’s ocean view verandas. You can get more information about the the course on their website.
There are several sponsorship opportunities, ranging from $100-$5,000, available for anyone interested in supporting Respite Care Charleston. You can choose from a variety of different types of sponsorship including honor or memorial recognition, business name or logo publicity, and golfer registration packages. There will also be networking opportunities available. Patrons can also choose from different levels of sponsorship that include:
- $100 Hole Sponsor (text only sign at 1 Hole)
- $300 Bronze Sponsor (text only sign at 1 Hole + 1 golfer’s registration)
- $500 Silver Sponsor (text only sign at 1 Hole + 2 golfers’ registration)
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor (sign with image at 1 Hole and 4 golfers’ registration), $4,000 Beverage Carts and Reception Sponsor (sign with image on both beverage carts; opportunity for four volunteers to drive the beverage carts and network; 4 golfers’ registration; 4 reception tickets)
- SOLD OUT $5,000 Title Sponsor – 12th Annual Golf Tournament (8 golfers’ registration and reception tickets; 24″x36″ sign with image; display of pre-approved company banner; recognition with the opportunity to speak on your company’s behalf).
To register visit the event’s page or email your registration information to email@example.com or call (843) 408-5243 for manual entry. You will have the option to alter or add on to your registration information (including signage requests, reception guest details, and golfer info) after registration as well.
Golfers can also register as individuals or as a team for $150/golfer, but act fast because they are only accepting 144 of these registrations. This fee includes cart, greens fee, refreshments, on course lunch, and attendance to the awards reception. If you just want to attend the reception and awards ceremony you can purchase tickets for $25 each.
Come out and enjoy the beautiful weather, play some golf, and support a great local cause.