Havana Nights Party
Are your tastebuds prepared for some Latin flair? Beginning at 6:30 pm on Saturday, November 16th, the Seabrook Island Club will be hosting a Havana Nights Party in the Atlantic Room. This is a can’t-miss event that will be filled with Cuban food, music, and dancing.
To start the evening off right, we will have a tapas-style menu with mojitos drink specials. We will also be having a tequila tasting throughout the evening; everyone is welcome to try out some of their old favorites and find new ones as well! Our tables seat eight to ten people, so gather all of your friends or join one of our many community tables for this night of socializing.
- Cuban Spring Rolls: Roast Pork, Ham, Pickles & Swiss
- Croquetas de Jamon: Ham & Bechamel Fritters-Dijon Sauce
- Cuban Empanadas: Picadillo Filled Empanadas, Cuban Salsa
- Cuban Shrimp Creole: Steamed Rice
- Vaca Frita Tacos: Crispy Shredded Beef, Cabbage & Lime
- Pastelitos de Guayaba: Guava/Cream Cheese Pastry Squares
- Mojo Roast Pork Shoulder: Cumin Scented Black Beans, Orange Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Mixed Baby Greens and Romaine Hearts with Assorted Garden Fresh Veggies, Cheeses, Croutons and 2 Housemade Dressings
It would not be a true Latin event without a little music and dancing. We have hired The Gino Castillo Latin Band to play live music during all of the festivities and we will have dance instructors ready to teach even the most uncoordinated among us.
Does this sound like an event your friends and family would be interested in attending? Reach out to Michelle Duplessis at 843-768-7849 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Tickets are $42 per person and this event is likely to sell out. Please let us know of any special dietary requests when you make the reservation. We look forward to seeing you there!
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.