Live on an Enchanted Island
Set amongst the backdrop of a southern paradise, Seabrook Island truly is a magical oasis filled with both character and adventure. It’s where sunrise peeks through the canopy of Live Oaks, white egrets soar above dynamic salt marshes, waves crash against an ever-changing coastline and the world drifts away.
Within easy reach of the popular historic Charleston, Seabrook Island is perfect for second home owners, retirees and families. Stay awhile or stay forever.
Whether you choose to explore Seabrook’s 18 holes of pristine golf, bask in the sun’s glow by the coastline, or ride horses on the beach while watching the sun set, there is something for everyone at Seabrook Island.
Homeowner’s can enjoy a diverse selection of fitness options, pools, and more with club membership packages. Residents also enjoy miles of trails, nature and multiple beaches and beach access points.
This oceanfront community near the mouth of the North Edisto River offers homeowners two private beaches, state-of-the-art tennis courts, a full service equestrian center, marsh vistas, two championship level golf courses, club memberships, volunteer opportunities and social groups.
Many accolades and distinctions have been bestowed upon this barrier island in the Lowcountry.
- Condé Nast Traveler named Seabrook Island among the nine best beaches in Charleston.
- Horse & Rider highlighted the island’s beach riding, spacious pastures and equestrian center.
- World’s Best Golf Destinations teed off at the private community’s golf club.
- Country Living named Seabrook Island among the 20 most magical island getaways in the U.S.
- Audubon International designated the Seabrook Island Property Owners Association as the first Certified Sustainable Community in the state of South Carolina.
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.