Thanksgiving Buffet on Seabrook
Can you believe it’s already time for turkey again? For the Seabrook Island Club, that can only mean one thing: We’re gearing up for our annual Thanksgiving Buffet! We know how much time it takes to cook all of the Thanksgiving fixings from scratch; instead of spending those moments in the kitchen, reclaim your Thanksgiving time and leave the meal to us. Join your fellow Seabrook Island neighbors this holiday season for our Thanksgiving buffet.
This event is on Thursday, November 28th from 11:30 to 3:30 pm. Children under the age of four get in free, those aged 5-11 are $33, and adults are $70. For your ticket price, you get an overwhelming number of tempting options; we will have a soup and salad station, a raw bar, a carving board station, the holiday buffet, and a dessert display.
Soup and Salad Station
- Curried Butternut Squash Bisque-Candied Pecans, Sage Crema
- Tossed to Order-Baby Greens & Butter Lettuce Greek Salad with Cucumber, Red Onion, Grape Tomato, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese & Pepperoncini
- Tossed to Order-Hearts of Romaine Caesar with Cornbread Croutons, Asiago & Chipotle Caesar Dressing
- Ditalini Macaroni Salad with Ham, Cheddar & Green Peas
- Gram’s Yankee Potato Salad
- Sliced Seasonal Fruit
- Assorted Cheeses Display with Toasts, Crackers & Lavosh
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Snow Crab Claws
- Smoked Salmon with Wasabi / Cucumber Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce & Cajun Remoulade
- Roast Cider Brined Joyce Farms Turkey, Giblet Gravy, Apple/Pecan/Country Sausage Cornbread Stuffing, House Made Cranberry Jelly
- Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin, Smoked Tomato Jam, Roasted Garlic Au Jus
- Bourbon/Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Steamship, Roasted Pear/ Creole Mustard Butter
- Crusty Dinner Rolls, Yeast Rolls, Corn Muffins & Whipped Butters
- Blackened East Coast Swordfish-Grilled Corn/ Crawfish Maque Choux
- Curry Braised Lamb- Cashew Basmati Rice, Grilled Naan
- Parmesan/Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato/House Made Marshmallow Gratin
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts & Parsnips with Smoked Almonds, Bacon & Garlic
- Baby Green Bean Casserole with Pearl Onions & Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Ham Hock Braised Greens
- Pastry Chefs Selection of Holiday Favorites
Please call the Island House Reservation Desk at 843-768-2571 for more information and to reserve your spot!
Seabrook Island is Charleston's Truly Private Oceanfront Community. Membership in the Seabrook Island Club is required for ownership. Amenity use is for Members and their Guests Only. The Lakehouse is for use by Property Owners and their Guests as well.