Seabrook Island For Kids
Seabrook Island offers a variety of activities just for kids throughout the week for your family’s enjoyment.
Beach Club Activities
From June 6 – August 5, the Beach Club will have the following weekly activities:
Family Bonfire Night (Mondays)
Located at the Sands in front of the Beach Club
All you can eat s’mores
8 – 9 PM
Tie Dying (Tuesdays and Thursdays at the pools)
Seabrook Island logo t-shirt
2 – 4 PM
Pool Games (Wednesdays and Fridays)
12 PM and 2 PM
Movie Night (Thursdays at Ocean Terrace)
Includes food and beverage, ages 4-10
5 – 7:30 PM
In addition to the family-favorite activities at the Beach Club, we offer children’s programs at the golf courses, Racquet Club, and Equestrian Center. See below for dates and times.
Junior coaching sessions Mondays and Fridays, June through mid-August.
- 10 – 11 AM, Juniors ages 5-10
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM, Juniors 11-17
- Private lessons are also available.
Please call the Pro Shop for details on how to register – 843.768.2529
Junior tennis programs run June 13 – August 12. Sign-ups are required for each program. Please call the Racquet Club at 843.768.7543 to register.
- Rising Stars Program: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 – 8:45 AM, ages 4-7
- Futures Program: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 3:30 – 4:30 PM, ages 8-12
- Next Gen Program: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 2 – 3:30 PM, ages 13-17
Click here to learn more about these programs.
We will continue to offer the following this summer for young riders:
- Pony rides for children ages 8 and up
- Trail rides for children 8 and up
- Beach rides for children 12 and up
Located just outside the gates at Bohicket Marina, Other activities for kids, such as Kids Fish, Hermit Crab Races, Pirates of Charleston, and more, are offered during the summer months. In addition, a plethora of fun can be found in Charleston and surrounding areas. The options are endless!