Seabrook Island Racquet Club
The Seabrook Island Racquet Club features state-of-the-art facilities, top-quality court conditions and a balance of year-round social, instructional and competitive options for all levels of tennis enthusiasts.
*Club Access Amenity Card required
- 15 professionally maintained clay courts available year round (4 lighted tennis courts)
- Shaded canopies, benches and refrigerated water available on each bay of courts
- Full-service Pro Shop including men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, equipment and accessories
- Lounge for members and guests to socialize after play
- Expansive porches offering commanding view of the courts
- On-site shower facilities
- Racquet stringing service
- Demo and rental racquets
- Customized private camps
- Private and group instruction available on a year-round basis
- Seasonal round robins and matchmaking service
- Computerized ball machine
- Pickleball (2 lighted pickleball courts)
Make Court Reservations
Guests must be staying in a member-owned property to access courts.
Programs & Camps
Tennis camps are available year round at the Seabrook Island Racquet Club. The Seabrook Island Racquet Club specializes in customizing camps for groups and USTA teams with four or more players. Our tennis pros work individually with each camp organizer to ensure camps are specifically tailored to meet the group’s need. Tennis Camps are available year round and are especially popular with USTA teams looking to improve their game in the preseason.
The Alan Fleming Senior Open Clay Court State Championship Tournament
The Alan Fleming Tournament was established in 1981 under the leadership of Seabrook Island resident Alan Fleming, along with his wife, Sally. Before moving to Seabrook, Alan was a nationally ranked tennis player whose resume included matches at Forest Hills, the precursor to the U.S. Open. Alan was often ranked #1 in his age group in both New Jersey and South Carolina. He was a New Jersey State Champion and a National Father-Son Champion with his son, Peter, who went on to become the Seabrook Island Club’s touring pro in the early 80s. Peter then made tennis history when he teamed with doubles’ partner, John McEnroe. Together, they won more than 50 doubles titles including four at Wimbledon and three at the U.S. Open.
The Pickleball program offers a range of activities for all levels and ages of players
Tennis Camps are available year round and are especially popular with USTA teams looking to improve their game in the preseason
The Racquet Club offers seasonal spring and summer Junior Tennis Programs, utilizing the USTA-endorsed QuickStart program
Social Calendar 2021
The Racquet Club offers a variety of social tennis and pickleball events throughout the year
Seabrook Island Racquet Club Honors & Awards
The Racquet Club touts various honors and awards, including a “Top 25 Tennis Resort” ranking by Tennis Resorts Online, as well as many other accolades.