Patsy Zanetti, Stuart Rumph, & Chip OlsenContact This Agent
Patsy Zanetti, a Charleston native, was fortunate to start with Seabrook Island Realty in 1980. She has seen the development and growth of Seabrook Island from its early days and her deep knowledge of both real estate and life on Seabrook is invaluable to both her team and her clients. Patsy was fortunate enough to work with the top Seabrook Island agent during the ’90s and quickly became the top agent on Seabrook herself. She brings to the team over 40 years of experience in resort real estate. She has always considered herself, “blessed to live and work in one of the best island communities on the east coast.”
Stuart Rumph and his family have been in Charleston for 16 generations. He grew up exploring Seabrook’s beaches and woods and as an avid fisherman and boater, Stuart knows every curve of every creek in and around Seabrook. This extra and unique knowledge has been extremely helpful in assisting clients to fulfill their dreams on Seabrook. His philosophy and work ethic along with integrity and in-depth community and marketing knowledge has always made working with clients easy and provided them with the best representation. Seabrook Island is the only place he sells and when not working with clients can be found playing with his 5 children in the boat.
Chip Olsen, a native New Yorker, spent 20 years in the Real Estate business including managing Commercial Real Estate offices in, Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, and Charleston before visiting Seabrook Island almost 7 years ago. We were looking for a future retirement home and after several trips to Charleston, not finding anything that felt right, a friend suggested Seabrook Island. After one drive around the Island, I looked at my wife and said “this is it.” Chip is an avid golfer, tennis player and loves to fly fish for redfish in and around Seabrook Island. Chip is a graduate of the United States Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY.
Patsy Zanetti, Stuart Rumph, and Chip Olsen are the top team on Seabrook Island. Their partnership, extensive marketing, unparalleled knowledge, and experience provides clients with the true Seabrook Island Specialists.
- Number one in sales on Seabrook Island for 16 years running.
- Only full-service team including 3 agents and 1 assistant.
- Team website with up to the minute MLS market information.
- Extensive marketing budget to promote Seabrook Island and listings.
Keys to Our Success:
- Above all, we always put our clients first.
- Being 100% accessible to our clients, 24/7.
- Believing it’s so important to listen to our clients and to be good communicators.
- Sharing 40+ years of Real Estate and Island Life experiences with our clients.
- The ability to provide strong negotiation skills to both buyers and sellers.
- Sharing our strong relationships with service providers to help with our clients’ needs.