“The team made the process simple, and saved us time and money.”
Pricing & Plans
- House plans are for the exclusive use of the Custom Homes of Seabrook Program.
- Prices are based on current building costs and subject to change.
- Prices do not include the cost of the homesite.
- Prices include: home plan design, construction, landscape design and installation, real estate and marketing fee, and interior/exterior design selection and coordination.
- All plans require ARC review and approval./li>
- Prices are locked in after ARC approval is obtained and structural engineering plans are obtained for permitting.
- Due to delivery issues, any material may be substituted with an equal replacement product.
The home will be built with the client’s cash, or part cash and the balance provided through a construction or construction-to-permanent loan. The builder will draw from the funds to pay for the construction. If a loan is obtained, the lender will require the builder to draw from the owner’s cash first, then the bank will fund the balance until the construction is completed.
Draws are submitted periodically during construction, usually six or seven times, once a portion of the work is complete. The lender usually will lock in an interest rate approximately 60 days prior to closing the loan. Closing of the loan takes place after ARC approval is obtained, 30 to 60 days prior to the start of construction.
Construction-to-permanent loans may be obtained for up to 75% of the contract price in most cases. There are several local lenders in the market who are active in this type of new home lending and are familiar with requirements for lending.